Terms and conditions
COVID-19 Safety policy
For more information on our COVID response and safety please visit our Covid page.
- New client are required to pay a $50 deposit on all haircuts.
- All clients are required to non refundable $100 on specialty services or colour services that require a 3 hours or more booking.
- Deposits are non refundable if appointments are not cancelled within 24 hrs notice to the appointment time, or for no shows.
- We reserve your appointment especially for you, therefore, we request that you be courteous and contact us promptly if you are unable to attend an appointment.
- New clients that give less than 24hours notice of cancellation will unfortunately lose their deposit
- Existing clients who give less than 24hrs notice will be asked to pay a deposit before booking their next service.
We send a confirmation text 2 days prior to your appointment as a friendly reminder. If appointments are not confirmed within 24hrs, we will have to cancel your appointment to make availability for another client.
Ensuring quality of our work
We do not do lighting services without a bonding treatment plan in place
Application of a tone is required to insure to longevity of your colour also to achieve the desired end finish plus it adds a glossy shine and conditions the hair.
- Short hair means to the jaw Medium hair means to the shoulder
- Long hair means anything below the shoulder
- Extra product will be charged for extra thick hair
Sustainable salons Australia
We are a proud member of Sustainable salons Australia we recycle 90% of our salon waste. A green fee of $3 is added to every visit to help make this happen.
Bookings can be made through our booking page.
Our reception is open Mon - Fri business hours 0418 172 357.
Alternatively you can contact us via text on 0418 172 357 or email firstname.lastname@example.org